THE JOB TITLE: TERRITORY SALES REPS (x2)
THE COMPANY: A long established, highly respected and innovative manufacturer of equipment for the Agricultural and Biogas industries, SlurryKat, market leaders and trend setters in the slurry handling sector has built up a loyal and growing customer base through exemplary levels of functionality, capacity and customer service. SlurryKat’s innovative solutions facilitate a strong presence in UK / ROI markets, as well as a healthy and expanding export business. The recent addition of key new products has further strengthened their standing, leading to further expansion as part of a long-term business strategy.
THE INDUSTRY: Slurry Handling Equipment
THE SALARY: Competitive salary + commission + car
TERRITORY 1 - South Central, East of England and South East Coast.
TERRITORY 2 - West Midlands / West side of East Midlands
THE ROLE: A rare and exceptional opportunity for an experienced Salesperson to join a well-established business with responsibility for selling premium products within a large and profitable territory
Contract type: Permanent. Hours: Full time
Duties & responsibilities:
- Prospecting the given territory to ensure you are always ahead of the opposition and cultivating new business whilst retaining existing customers
- Maximizing all business opportunities
- Manage demonstration equipment effectively to maximize potential
- Achieve/exceed required market share objectives set by Sales Management
- Forward plan and post review all deal situations as part of ongoing improvement process
- Avoid bad debt situations, resolve dispute situations promptly
- Promote the Company and its products and services at all relevant opportunities
- Experienced Sales Professional, preferably with a dealership or manufacturer background
- Target-driven individual with a strong commercial ability and capable of achieving and exceeding targets
- Excellent knowledge of the UK agricultural machinery market: manufacturers, products, dealers.
- Highly motivated individual with a discernible ‘can-do’ attitude
- Understanding of current livestock farming practices, especially beef, dairy and anaerobic digesters plants.
- Well organised with high personal standards and excellent administration and IT skills
- A clear and confident communicator in face-to-face interactions, phone and email, both to customers and colleagues
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able to close a deal
- Full driving license is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- TERRITORY 1 – Resident in South Central, East of England and South East Coast.
- TERRITORY 2 – Resident in West Midlands / West side of East Midlands
GET IN CONTACT:
In the first instance please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a cover note and salary requirements and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated in confidence.