Grassline Silage Trailers
THE SK trailer range is one of the most talked about designs available in the market place. It is here that we see our latest silage trailer range as our flagship model demonstrating previously unseen levels of innovation prior to this trailer being launched on the market.
The SK Grassline silage trailer range features a totally unique lightweight body formation design that utilizes laser cut body panels for an accurate fit. The shape and fit of the side panels helps redistribute the forces exerted on the body of the trailer, sending them downward into the chassis, which is designed also do handle the dynamic energy forces during transport.
This range is designed solely for farmers and contractors that mainly handle forage crops such as silage and maize.
The design gives a much greater payload, and empty the grassline range is on average 35% lighter than our nearest competitor.
The latest high-tech engineering techniques and sheet metal press forming technologies went into the unique design and manufacturing processes of these trailers.
- Commercial spec 10 stud axles 406 x 120 brakes
- with slack adjusters
- Hydraulic brakes
- Laser cut press formed hi grade steel body
- High tip equilibrium chassis system
- Single sheet high grade floor
- Sprung drawbar
- Full LED road lighting system with 3 point body marker lights
- Heavy duty sprung parabolic suspension system
- Single cylinder tipping system - up to 60% faster
- 2 tone colour scheme
- Laser cut body hi-vision front and filling side panels