Current Job Vacancies at SlurryKat
This is an exciting opportunity to join the sales team at SlurryKat, a well-established, market leading and award winning Agricultural Equipment Manufacturer.
Working from home but predominantly field based seeing dealers, contractors and farm or industrial end users.
To represent SlurryKat in the Midlands, North Wales and Northern England Areas. The key objective is to increase sales revenue whilst maximising profitable market share. Achieved by forging and maintaining long term customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
• Responsible for all sales activities within the area. From initial contact through the sales process and beyond with customer service.
• Meet with customers to understand their needs, present the company’s product range, provide solutions and address any concerns.
• To understand and exceed customer needs through excellent communication and analysis.
• Follow up with customers by all media to facilitate the sales process to close by using the company CRM system effectively.
• Co-ordinating sales and exhibition activities with company marketing campaigns.
• Planning and implementing new dealer recruitment campaign within the territory, utilising your market knowledge.
• Liaising with sales manager and factory general manager regularly to develop sales and effective marketing strategies.
• Monthly calls on stocking dealerships to monitor stock holding and sales during the period and reporting back to management.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of sales activity by effective data analysis.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of sales activity.
• Participate in industry or promotional events, plus other reasonable duties as required.
• A passion for cultivating and maintaining professional relationships in the agricultural industry.
• A proven track record of developing and implementing sales strategies to dealers, contractors and farm or industrial end users.
• You must either live within the territory or be prepared to relocate.
• Strong background in technical sales within the agricultural sector.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively at all levels of the business. Both external and internally.
• Excellent communication skills, electronic and traditional, both written and oral.
• Self-driven and the ability to work on own initiative to ensure our clients are happy whilst growing sales.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and adhere to deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and tenacity to follow up on all opportunities.
• Experience of managing multiple projects and quotes simultaneously.
• Commercial awareness, with a flexible attitude to work.
•.Full driving licence, preferable clean.
• Proficiency in the I.T. required to maximise the opportunities of the post efficiently.
• Strong industry (including competitors) and dealership awareness in the area covered.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package: Excellent salary plus commission, with a benefits package to include a car, laptop and mobile phone. 28 days holiday.
Current C.V. along with a covering letter detailing why you believe you are suitable and how you meet the relevant criteria.
All applications should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to:
General & Commercial Manager.
44 Lowtown Road.
RESPONSIBLE TO: PRODUCTION MANAGER
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Welding and Fabrication
DEPARTMENT: MANUFACTURING PLANT
• To work alongside existing team in a busy manufacturing environment.
• Understand and adhere to the company's health and safety policies and procedures.
• Various welding works in the fabrication process in Agricultural Farm Machinery.
• Read from drawings provided and working from own initiative.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
• At least two years' experience in a similar environment.
• Working to drawings and dimensions.
• Available to work flexible hours when required.
• Must have good English oral and written skills along with understanding Health and Safety.
• Willing to work as part of a team, able to work together and maximise production.
• Competent on reading technical drawings.
• Forklift driving licence would be useful, although not essential.
CV to: Careers@slurrykat.com Employer Ref: SK-00W