RESPONSIBLE TO: PRODUCTION MANAGER
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Welding and Fabrication
DEPARTMENT: MANUFACTURING PLANT
• To work alongside existing team in a busy manufacturing environment.
• Understand and adhere to the company's health and safety policies and procedures.
• Various welding works in the fabrication process in Agricultural Farm Machinery.
• Read from drawings provided and working from own initiative.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
• At least three years' experience in a similar environment.
• Working to drawings and dimensions.
• Available to work flexible hours when required.
• Must have good English oral and written skills along with understanding Health and Safety.
• Willing to work as part of a team, able to work together and maximise production.
• Competent on reading technical drawings.
• Forklift driving licence would be useful, although not essential.
CV to: Careers@slurrykat.com Employer Ref: SK-00W