This is a great opportunity to join the most innovative company in its field. Due to a healthy order book and continued expansion a position has become available to join our spray painting team.
Working in our state of the art spray booths you will be painting our wide range of agricultural machinery to the highest possible standards.
- To read and assess production information for required specification details; working in an organised manner to ensure the task is completed efficiently, to the correct standard and within the necessary time frame.
- Prepare products to a high standard ahead of painting process.
- To carry out basic quality control checks.
- To ensure the safe operation of machinery within the area of responsibility.
- Personally, make health and safety a priority ensuring you comply with all health and safety instructions.
- Plan your work to minimize waste of raw materials as well as working in a clean and tidy manner.
- To work in accordance with Company operating procedures and guidelines.
- Adhere to the Company’s environmental policies and legal duties, specifically control of emissions, management of solvents and the recycling of waste product.
- Experience (3yrs min) of spray painting industrial/commercial machinery.
- Experience of working in airless spray booths.
- Experience in the application of 2pack primer and 2pack paint.
- Experience in the use of plural paint pump systems.
Job Type: Full-time, PermanentAPPLICATION METHOD
CV to: Careers@slurrykat.com Employer Ref: SK-00W