RESPONSIBLE TO: PRODUCTION MANAGER
RESPONSIBLE FOR: MACHINE ASSEMBLY
DEPARTMENT: MANUFACTURING PLANT
- To work alongside existing team in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Understand and adhere to the company's health and safety policies and procedures.
- You will be responsible for the final assembly of farm machinery and trailers.
- Be able to use spec sheets to carryout a range of tasks.
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Using your own initiative.
- Apply good housekeeping practices.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Must have minimum one year experience, (2 years desirable).
- Experience of Hydraulics would be an advantage.
- Experience of Installation of Highway lighting systems would be an advantage.
- Forklift driving licence desirable, although not essential.
- Experience in the use of agricultural equipment would be an advantage.
- Available to work flexible hours when required.
- Must have good English oral and written skills along with understanding Health and Safety.
- Willing to work as part of a team, able to work together and maximise production.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
CV to: Careers@slurrykat.com Employer Ref: SK-00W