This is a great opportunity to join the most innovative company in its field. Due to an abundance of new exciting and innovative projects we require an experienced Research and Development Designer who has the ability to work on their own as well as motivating a team. We are continuously expanding and improving our products through the market as such are looking for a forward thinking and innovative individual. This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself in a design role with a market leader.
- Development of market leading products
- Testing & Development of New and Existing Products to improve performance, productivity and effectiveness for end user
- Development of design for manufacture procedures.
- Design special purpose machinery within clients bespoke specifications.
- Machine components design, products can be made up of various parts and you need to be versatile to draft the different products.
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and business directors on a daily basis.
- Management of your own conceptual detailed designs and development of new and existing material handling designs.
- Deliver drawing to satisfy quality, accuracy and timing requirements of clients and Senior Engineers.
- At least 5 years’ experience in using 3D design software such as Auto-Inventor
- Ability to produce accurate models with detailed technical information
- Ability to carry-out research and design on own initiative.
- Co-ordinate with production team and communicate designs to welder/fabricators.
- High mechanical aptitude
- Ability to project manage R&D development.
- Experience in Agricultural machinery would be an advantage.
- Experience in the Use of Sigma Software
Job Type: Full-time, PermanentAPPLICATION METHOD
CV to: Careers@slurrykat.com Employer Ref: SK-00W