REPORTING TO: GENERAL & COMMERCIAL MANAGER
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team of a well-established leading Agricultural Equipment Manufacturer.
The role will be primarily 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm, however given the nature of the role you will be expected to fulfil all aspects of the role which may result in working outside these core hours with regular travel and stay outside the UK.
ROLE OVERVIEW / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing the sale of products or services to customers in other countries.
- Explore new opportunities to sell in new International Markets
- Develop knowledge of the cultural, business and political background of the countries you are responsible for, together with an understanding of consumer tastes.
- Conduct market research to determine what products will sell in these countries and determine the best route to market.
- Visit international trade fairs and liaise with any outside agencies who may offer assistance.
- Consider and comply with any legal or ethical restrictions on trading within these International Markets
- Develop and Maintain good relationships with customers, agents and distributors.
- Provide quotations to customers, agents and distributors.
- Monitor, in consultation with SlurryKat Manufacturing, the processing and distribution of orders to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Process, facilitate and assist SlurryKat Quality and Aftersales department with Aftersales.
- Organise and Conduct sales briefings and conferences.
- Assist SlurryKat Marketing Manager with developing the marketing strategy for international countries.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS:
- Proven Sales Background.
- Fluent in English and have at least two other Languages (written and spoken), preferably one being Spanish or French.
- Ability to conduct a structured discussion, to deliver a presentation and to sell and negotiate.
- Knowledge of international contract terms, foreign currencies, tariffs and trading regulations
- General knowledge of economics, business and accounting including international contract terms, foreign currencies, tariffs and trading regulations.
- Confident, able to be very flexible and adaptable according to work requirements.
- Ability to work proactively, prioritise effectively. Self-motivated.
- Ability to work/keep calm in a pressurised environment, meet deadlines and work part of a busy team.
- Proficient in IT and communication systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively at all levels of the business and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-driven and the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and adhere to deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Commercial awareness
- Flexible attitude to work
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package. Excellent salary and benefits package, 28 days holidays.
Current C.V. detailing why you believe you are suitable and how you meet the relevant criteria.
Email to: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
- Machinery Sales : 5 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place