At SlurryKat we are proud to design trailers which demonstrate the sheer innovative strength of our engineers. We employ the latest high tech engineering techniques and sheet metal press forming technologies in the unique design and manufacturing of these silage trailers.
Our silage trailers are faster and offer farmers stable off-loading capabilities which cannot be found in other trailers. Our trailers never fail on tipping the body in spite of load weights. No matter if it's wet or dry our silage trailers can tip a typical load up to 65 per cent faster than other trailers in the market.
Silage Trailers - Standard features
On all models 13-17 tonnes include:
• Commercial spec 10 stud axles 406-120 brakes with slack adjusters
• Hydraulic brakes
• Laser cut press formed high grade steel body
• High tip equilibrium chassis system
• Single sheet high grade floor
• Sprung drawbar
• Full LED road lighting system with three point body marker lights
• Heavy duty sprung parabolic suspension system
• Single cylinder tipping system - up to 60 per cent faster
• Two toned colour scheme
• Laser cut body high vision front and filling side panels
Our teams have years of silage contracting experience. We know the challenges faced by farmers in the field no matter what size of farm. We have examined those challenges and come up with solutions to ensure farmers using our silage trailers can work more efficiently and effectively. We are proud to say we have designed the best 'in body' vision front compared to any other trailer on the market today.
For further information on our silage range call our team on (+44) 028 3882 0862. We will be happy to serve your needs.