Other features include
- 5 & 7 Leg shank models available
- 2.5m and 4m working widths
- Hydraulic break back on legs and discs with Nitrogen compensation accumulator
- Adjustable pitch and on discs
- Discs and shanks depth adjustment
- Delivery of slurry to soil through hollow Boron Manganese shanks
- Replaceable heavy duty feet
- Swinging drag hose arm to clear all of the shanks and prevent snagging of drag hose
- Double swivel system on drag arm
- Macerator distributor
- 3” delivery hoses for high flow to the shanks without blockages
Odour from the slurry is also significantly reduced.
- As with all Slurrykat spreading equipment a Flowmeter system can be incorporated. This means that precise application rates can be achieved and monitored and best use of the slurry can be accurately achieved..