SlurryKat is an innovative slurry solutions company which offers professionals across the world with the best equipment on the market today.
Since our company formed in 1994 we have continued to expand rapidly under the leadership of our managing director Garth Cairns.
Garth spotted a gap in the market for a wide range of products which would boost productivity for farmers. He started to design and build his own equipment because he recognised that manufacturers needed to be more clever in their design in order to help farmers achieve the productivity levels they require.
It didn't take long before Garth's designs were attracting the attention of farmers in Northern Ireland but demand quickly increased and soon Garth found his products were being exported worldwide.
Our company exports 140 different products to 20 countries.
Based in Waringstown in Northern Ireland SlurryKat is an award winning company with some of our achievements listed below. We hold the following awards;
- 2009 Business Achievement Award – Product of Innovation (UK media company 'Lincolnshire Telegraph')
- 2010 Royal Highland Agricultural Society of Scotland – Technical Innovation Award
- 2010 Craigavon Business Awards – Best Business
- 2010 Investor in People Award
- 2010 Winner of Spirit of Enterprise Award
- 2011 Company of the Year (awarded by Associated Accountants of Ireland)
- 2011 Overall Winner of Spirit of Enterprise Award
- 2012 Craigavon Business Awards – Best Business
- 2012 Craigavon Business Awards – Most Innovative Business
- 2012 Craigavon Business Awards – Best Export
- 2012 Craigavon Business Awards – Manufacturing Excellence
- 2014 Craigavon Business Awards – Craigavon Legacy Award
- 2014 Craigavon Business Awards – Manufacturing Excellence
- 2014 Craigavon Business Awards – Best Export Initiative
SlurryKat, through the hard work and dedication of all of our team, continues to build on our reputation as being the brand that delivers. We use the latest cutting edge engineering techniques and systems to ensure we continue to be at the forefront of innovation.
We provide dribble bar systems, trailing shoe injectors, specialist tankers, layflat hoses, specialist pumps, GPS and flowmeters, hose crossing ramps, hose handling systems, dewatering systems and underground PVC pipelines.
All equipment designed and manufactured is extensively tested at SlurryKat's own research and development plant at our headquarters in Waringstown by a specialised team of professional agricultural contractors. Find out more about our slurry handling product ranges.