Demands on modern farming are ever increasing every year that passes. With over 20 years of slurry application experience on various types of crops, SlurryKat are at the forefront of new cutting edge technology. SlurryKat make it possible to apply slurry with ease and with precision accuracy.
Slurry Tanker Applications
On slurry tanker applications the operator can pre-set a required application rate on the on board computer and the tanker will intelligently apply that set rate. If the operator increases or decreases the forward speed, the system will automatically adjust the application rate.
Umbilical System Applications
When used on an umbilical system, the operational parameters are completely different and more challenging. In this application, slurry is pumped through an umbilical pipeline, flowrate can vary and is determined by the length of the pipeline, capacity of the centrifugal pump and the dry matter of the slurry.
With prolonged testing in our Agri-Contracting division we overcame the challenges and found a totally unique solution. Again, like the tanker application of this system, a pre-set rate can be applied and the system adjusts the flow rate to match any changes in forward speed or flow through the pipeline completely automatically.
SKIARC can be linked with GPS Auto Track/Auto Steer systems.
The system has impressive accuracy rates of 98-99%.
NIR Nutrient Management Sensors From John Deere
- Allows more intensive users to analyse nutrients within the slurry ion real time, i.e. during application.
- Can also be incorporated into harvester for analysing crops / silage. 1 sensor gives 3 applications.
- Can set target rates for NPK nutrients to be applied to field.
- Also incorporate field maps created during silage harvesting to apply more nutrients to areas of the fields that require more, therefore maximizing yields.
- All links back to tractors forward speed, automatically adjusts depending on flow rate and nutrienetts in the slurry.