We strive for engineering excellence in everything we do, so when it comes to selecting our partners and suppliers, we only choose companies that share our commitment to delivering the best. That is why we recommend the use of DODA pumps with our systems.
We enjoy an excellent relationship with DODA. It has been built on years of practical experience and testing; and it combines our vast farm contracting knowledge with DODA’s technical prowess in pump development. As a result of this extensive Research & Development, the DODA pumps offered by SlurryKat provide a totally unique specification and performance.
The four different chopper pump models available in the SlurryKat range have the following characteristics:
Good all-round performance, high pressure 14 bar up to 150m3/hr
Higher flow rate, 12 bar up to 240 m3/hr
High pressure, high flow rates, stone/debris trap, oil cooling system 18 bar up to 350m3/hr
High flow rates, 10 bar up to 660m3/hr
All New 2020 AFI HD35
- New shaft resists damage from foreign objects
- New shaft design is now 60% larger & stronger
- AFI blade is no longer screwed onto the shaft with threads
- AFI Blade mounted on a splined shaft and retained with a high tensile nut
- Can be easily removed for service
- 50% thicker pump body casting giving much longer wear life
- All wear parts optionally available in special wear resistant Dura-Line steel